INFORMATION PURSUANT TO EU REGULATION 2016/679 (GDPR)
This communication is made pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of the European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (hereinafter “GDPR”), as amended and supplemented, and the Italian legislation of reference, including Legislative Decree 101 of 10 August 2018, by CARRARO MATERASSI S.R.L., VIA DELL’INDUSTRIA, 10 – 35010 BORGORICCO (Pd) (hereinafter also referred to as the “Company”) in its capacity as Data Controller of your personal data, and is addressed to those who interact with the web services of the Company accessible by telematic means starting from the address www.carraromaterassi.it.
The purpose of this Information Notice is to inform you of the manner in which your personal data will be processed. This Data may be collected because you voluntarily provide it (for example, when you write to the Company through the “Contacts” section) or simply by analyzing the pages you visit on the site. The Personal Data processed through the site are listed in the following paragraphs.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While browsing the site www.carraromaterassi.it the Owner may, therefore, acquire information about the visitor in the following ways:
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet. This is information that can NOT be associated with identified interested parties or inclusive of personal data. This category of data only includes IP addresses, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing; at present the data on web contacts do not persist for more than 30 days.
Data provided voluntarily by the User
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site, involves the subsequent acquisition (by the Company) of the sender’s email address, as well as any other personal data entered, necessary to respond to requests for information or contact.The same applies to data entered voluntarily in the form in the “Contacts” section.
In the above cases, therefore, the user may be required to provide his name, surname, home address, telephone number, e-mail address; Carraro mattresses s.r.l. will use such information only for the processing of the user’s request, to send information specifically requested. The information provided will not be used for marketing purposes unless consent is given and will not be sold, transmitted, granted or forwarded to third parties in any other way.
OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA CONFERMENT
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide or not to provide personal data through the collection form published on the site and also navigate in the various sections of the site, but their absence makes it impossible to obtain any requests made to Carraro materassi s.r.l.
Cookies are used on our website to provide users with a better service and browsing experience: for information on this type of data and its processing, please refer to the relevant Cookie section.
METHODS OF TREATMENT
Personal data are processed by computer and/or telematic tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The treatment is carried out by means of organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, categories of people in charge of the organization of the site (administrative staff, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies) appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller may have access to the data. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller by sending a specific communication to the contact details given in the “Contact details” section of this policy.
LOCATION AND RECIPIENTS
• persons authorized by Company to process Personal Data necessary to carry out activities strictly related to the provision of services, who are committed to confidentiality or have an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality (e.g. Company employees);
• commercial partners of CARRARO MATERASSI S.R.L. to whom the Data Controller may communicate the data exclusively to process online requests (external consultants);
• persons, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and consultancy to the Company in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters;
• subjects whose right to access data is recognized by provisions of law or orders of the authorities;
The updated list of data processors is available at the operational headquarters of the Owner and will be provided upon written request to the addresses listed in the “Contact details” section of this policy.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Company has implemented a study on the impact assessment and risk assessment in relation to the processing of data in accordance with GDPR regulations: it has therefore implemented specific security measures, observed by all staff in charge, to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
These measures take into consideration:
• the state of the art of the technology;
• the costs of its implementation;
• the nature of the data;
• the risk of processing.
The purpose is to protect them from accidental or unlawful destruction or alteration, accidental loss, unauthorized disclosure or access and other forms of unlawful processing.
In addition, when handling your personal data, CARRARO MATERASSI s.r.l.:
• collects and processes personal information that is adequate, relevant and not excessive, as required to fulfill the above purposes, and
• ensures that such personal data remains up to date, accurate and appropriately deleted
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING OF COLLECTED DATA
The User’s Data are collected to allow the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes:
a. to allow the navigation of the site and the provision of requests through the contacts requested from time to time to Company
b. to fulfill any obligations under applicable laws, regulations or legislation, or meet requests from the Authorities (tax, judicial, etc.);
c. for statistical purposes, but without being able to trace the identity of the user.
The legal basis for the processing of Personal Data for the purposes referred to in the preceding sections are contained in Articles 6(1)(b); 6(1)(c), 6(1)(f), 9(2)(a), 9(2)(b) of the EU Regulation 2016/679
Personal data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, respectively for each purpose will be stored for the time strictly necessary to achieve those purposes.
The data of the User who has interacted through registration or request for online services to the Company will be deleted after 12 months from the completion of the last useful contact, unless the execution of continuous contractual relationships over a period of time greater than 12 months.
The User can always ask for the interruption of the Treatment or the cancellation of the Data to the Data Controller by sending a specific communication to the contact details given in the “Contact details” section of this policy.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The rights related to the personal data that the Company processes are:
• Right to rectification: you may obtain the rectification of personal data concerning you or communicated to us by you. The Company makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the personal data in its possession are accurate, complete, up-to-date and relevant, based on the most recent information available;
• right to restriction: you may obtain a restriction on the processing of personal data if:
– you contest the accuracy of the personal data during the period in which the Company processes the data;
– the processing is unlawful and you request a restriction of the processing or the deletion of the personal data;
– there is no longer a need for the Company to retain the personal data but the user needs it to ascertain, exercise or defend his or her rights in court;
– the user objects to the processing while the Company verifies whether its legitimate reasons prevail over those of the user.
• right of access. You may request from Company information about the personal data stored about you, including information about what categories of personal data Company owns or controls, for what purpose they are used, and to whom they may have been disclosed;
• right to portability. Following your written request, Company will transfer your personal data to another Data Controller, if technically possible, provided that the processing is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract;
• right to erasure. You may obtain from Company the erasure of your personal data if:
– the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
– you have the right to object to further processing of your personal data and exercise this right to object;
– the personal data have been processed unlawfully.
Unless the processing is necessary by virtue of legal or tax obligations in order to establish, exercise or defend a right in court:
• right to object. The user may object at any time to the processing of personal data, provided that the processing is not based on consent but on the legitimate interests of the Company or third parties. In such cases, the Company will no longer process personal data unless it can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons, an overriding interest in the processing or establishment, or the exercise or defense of a legal claim. If you object to the processing, you must specify whether you intend to delete the personal data or restrict its processing
• right to lodge a complaint. In the event of an alleged violation of applicable privacy law, you may file a complaint with the competent authorities of the country or place where the alleged violation occurred.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT AND CONTACT DETAILS
To exercise your rights under Art. 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679, you may contact the Data Controller: Carraro materassi s.r.l., Via dell’industria, 10 35010 Borgoricco (Pd) or by email to email@example.com